1966 Ford Mustang Restored
This beauty of a car is located in Seattle, WA. It is a fully restored Ford Mustang with a V8 engine. The odometer reads 13134 although this could mean 113,134 because of odometer limits. The seller is asking $17,800 for the Mustang.
The Ford Mustang was introduced to the public on April 17, 1964 at the New York World’s Fair. Since its introduction it has become an American Classic.
Mustang’s design has come a long way since 1964, but nothing beats a classic in this writers eyes. Which classic car is your favorite?
1991 Ferrari Testarossa For Sale
Are you in the market for a used supercar? You are in luck we have a gently used 1991 Ferrari Testarossa listed in Massachusetts. Only 9,800 miles and maintained by Ferrari Dealership of New England. This beauty can be yours for the price of $59,900.
Ferrari was founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1929. Since inception it has become one of the most seeked after cars around the world.
Let us know what is your Favorite Ferrari or Supercar is?
ClassifiedAds.com is a Best Place to Work!
We’re honored to be named as one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine. It’s unusual for a first-time entrant to make the list so we’re pretty excited.
The annual awards banquet, which took place at the Westin Hotel in downtown Seattle on June 20, recognized Washington companies setting the standard for leadership, strong benefits, ideal work environment, innovative training, happiest employees and more. It was great to meet some of the most talented companies in the Seattle area across a variety of industries.
We’ve experienced tremendous growth over the past few years and our success would not be possible without the amazing team we have at ClassifiedAds.com. This award is exciting to us because it recognizes our efforts to create a place where people love coming to work.
ClassifiedAds.com congratulates all the companies honored for making Seattle a great business community!
Our SEM team at SMX Advanced in Seattle
Announcing Jim Nutt as VP of Engineering
Starting 2012 with a bang, we’re thrilled to announce that Jim Nutt has joined ClassifiedAds.com as our Vice President of Engineering. Jim will head up our engineering team and focus his attention on recruiting and hiring engineers, introducing greater efficiency to our development process and generally helping us to get more done.
Jim has extensive experience in building and leading dev teams, most recently with Intellectual Ventures, as well as being a coder himself so we’re thrilled to have Jim on board! Check out the press release for more info. UPDATE: also check out the nice post from John Cook over at GeekWire.
We’re committed to “stepping on the gas" in 2012 and this is a significant step in that direction.
Join Our Team!
We have achieved remarkable growth over our short lifespan, and we’re looking for 2012 to be even more explosive. To get there, we need you or someone you know! We have a number of open positions and there will be more coming throughout 2012. We simply can’t hire fast enough to pursue all our big ideas!
So Who Are We?
We are one of the top consumer websites in the Seattle area. Don’t just take our word for it, check out these stats:
Who Are We Looking For?
We offer extraordinary opportunities for talented, driven people. Experience matters, but passion for your work is equally important. We live by the following core values and demand the same from everyone on the team:
- Passion: We love what we do and we strive to be the very best at what we do. Our work is more than just a paycheck, it is part of who we are.
- Individual Responsibility: We believe in holding ourselves and our colleagues accountable. We deliver on our promises. We trust people to use good judgment and to make appropriate decisions.
- Meritocracy: We encourage the open sharing of ideas and vigorous debate. We make decisions based on data and merit, not politics and personal attacks.
- Empowerment: We have the authority to get things done. We take action because we recognize a need, not because we’re told what to do. We make decisions and we move fast.
- Risk Taking: We’re always thinking about how we can improve, we don’t simply accept the status quo. We take calculated risks, learn from our mistakes and grow in our successes.
- No Assholes: We treat people and ideas with respect, we enjoy the people we work with and we succeed as a team.
So Why Join Us?
- Our team consists of crazy-smart engineers, talented marketers and hungry go-getters.
- Our founder is a successful and accomplished entrepreneur, a Top 40 Under 40 in Seattle, an active angel investor, a TechStars mentor and all around brilliant guy (he’s nice too).
- Great office in downtown Bellevue.
- Free soda. Duh!
Sounds good? Check out our open positions or contact us at jobs [AT] classifiedads [DOT] com.
ClassifiedAds.com Included in Inc Top 5000 List
We’re proud to announce that ClassifiedAds.com was included in the 2011 Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest growing companies.
We’re ranked number 920 overall and number 22 in the Media category with a three-year growth of 331%. We’re ranked number 24 among all private companies in the Seattle metropolitan area. It’s an honor to be included with such amazing Washington companies as BuddyTV, DocuSign, Zillow and many others.