In addition to simply being a bit outdated, we did this to be clearer about how we use personal information and to better explain what is and is not allowed on our site. Although there are substantive changes to both documents (please read them!), the overriding goal is to make our policies more transparent and understandable.
We also recently posted a list of items that are not allowed on ClassifiedAds.com, to be clearer about our policy regarding prohibited items. Key parts of this list are copied below:
- Obscene material or child pornography.
- Offer or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
- Weapons and related items.
- Controlled substances or illegal drugs.
- Alcohol or tobacco products.
- Prescription drugs and medical device.
- Stolen property, or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand name goods.
- Material that infringes copyright.
Please review the complete list at ClassifiedAds.com.
As always, please contact our friendly support team if you have questions or comments.